For new concessionary bookings please contact us on 01842 754247 before making any bookings.
The Carnegie was built in 1968, and over 50 years later it remains the last venue for hire in Thetford Town Centre. It’s size and range of facilities makes it a versatile venue that’s capable of playing host to a diverse range of events and activities. Including theatre productions, wedding receptions, conferences, parties, fairs and more!
The Main Auditorium
The Main Auditorium fits up to 300 attendees seated, making it the largest venue in Thetford Town centre. The Main Auditorium facilities include:
- Complete stage setup, with curtains and extensive backstage area
- HD Projector and screen, that projects towards the stage
- Built-in sound system
- Stage lighting, along with a programmable lighting deck
- Multiple backstage changing rooms
- On-site Bar facilities, opened and fully staffed at no extra cost
- Retractable theatre style seating
- Kitchen facilities
- Electronically controlled heating/air-conditioning
- Furniture arranged to match your requirements upon request